Accidents and negligence can cause innocent bystanders, workers, pedestrians, and patients to suffer serious injuries. As a victim, you may be entitled to monetary compensation due to the injury, pain, and trauma incurred.
At Bergel Magence Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, animal attacks, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents, and any other incidences that leave you or your loved ones with temporary or permanent injuries. We have a longstanding reputation for being experienced and thorough personal injury lawyers in the GTA and throughout Ontario, because no matter how complex and challenging the process gets, we stand by you and fight to ensure that you get the compensation you need and deserve.
Award-Winning Brampton Personal Injury Lawyers
Since our establishment 45+ years ago, we have successfully represented thousands of plaintiffs suffering from spinal injuries, brain injuries, animal bites, fractures, among other physical and mental injuries resulting from accidents and negligence. In each case, our team works in unison to get the maximum possible compensation for our client.
Through our expertise, commitment, and experience, we have won hundreds of millions of dollars in awards for our clients. This ensures that our clients are covered in all aspects as they go through their recovery and rebuild their lives.
Working with Bergel Magence LLP means trusting an experienced team of lawyers, paralegals, and other legal professionals with the expertise to fight your battle for you as you focus on your recovery and wellbeing. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation with dedicated personal injury lawyers in Brampton.
Negligence and Injuries in an Accident
Sustaining a temporary or permanent injury due to someone’s negligence at work or on the road can be quite infuriating and devastating, and you should be compensated as required. If you decide to handle the process independently, the results may be less than what you deserve. This is why it's crucial to hire capable and highly-experienced Brampton personal injury lawyers to handle your case, and help guide you through the process.
Most liable parties tend to dispute the extent of their accountability, and some try to refute the claim altogether. With Bergel Magence LLP by your side, we’ll work to prove that the accused party was negligent and is responsible for the injuries you sustained. We represent all your interests and ensure that you’re reasonably reimbursed for any medical costs, rehabilitation costs, and other expensesresulting from your injury and subsequent recovery process.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience and Expertise: Bergel Magence LLP specializes in personal injury law. All our lawyers, paralegals, and other team members are well-versed with the ins and outs of the injury insurance claim process. We are recognized within the industry as having expertise in civil litigation as we have represented victims for more than 45 years and won hundreds of millions of dollars in awards.
- Free Consultation and No Upfront Fees: We provide free, no-obligation assessment of personal injury cases. After evaluation, we give you honest feedback on your claim's weight and how we will handle it moving forward. Our team provides home and hospital visits, and you do not pay us until we have won your case. This means that when we take your case, we are fully committed and dedicated to winning it.
- Client Dedicated Service: As leading personal injury lawyers in Toronto, our top priority is always the client. Each case is unique, and we use a personalized approach to ensure that we get maximum compensation for our clients. Our team keeps you informed of your case's progress, and they take any input you might have seriously.
- Reputation: Our reputation stems from our lawyers’ ability to handle each case seamlessly and professionally. Bergel Magence LLP takes your case to win it, and our previous awards can attest to our competence.
- Size and Resources: Working on a personal injury claim takes time and a committed team. Berger Magence LLP has a team of lawyers and the resources to help you get the compensation you deserve. Even if it takes years, we will fight for you until the end.
- Family is Our Core: We are a family-based firm, and we extend this courtesy to all our clients. We treat you with respect and compassion, as if you were family.
Working for Injured Clients in Brampton
At Bergel Magence LLP we make sure that all the necessary steps are taken to preserve the integrity of your claim. We represent you and give you the peace of mind you require, so that you can focus on getting better. Therefore, if you’re looking for personal injury lawyers who put your concerns, recovery, and compensation first, contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Since our establishment 45+ years ago, we have worked with many medical and rehabilitation centers. This has allowed us to develop a broad network of physiotherapists, psychiatrists, social workers, doctors, nurses, and other specialists who play a vital role in your treatment and compensation process. These medical practitioners assess the extent of your injuries and any future repercussions they pose, which our lawyers use to support your claim. We only work with highly qualified and trustworthy persons to ensure a just outcome.
Whether you were injured while cycling, driving, walking home, working, or ice skating, you deserve to be compensated, and we can help you pursue your claim. Remember that you should contact us immediately after sustaining an injury as you may only have 10 days to file your injury claim. The longer you wait, the more difficult it gets to recover the funds you need and deserve for treatment, rehabilitation, and to support your family.
If you or your loved one has sustained an injury, call us now to discuss your case with our legal professionals.
You don't pay until we win!
Is hiring a personal injury lawyer in Brampton worth it?
Yes, it's worth it. If you're injured, a lawyer specializing in personal injury law can help you file your claim and deal with all the legal documents promptly. After filling your paperwork, they will represent you against the insurance company and ensure that your claim is taken seriously. Personal injury lawyers are knowledgeable on all the ins and out of personal injury law, and they'll fight to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
How will an accident affect my car insurance rates?
If you are involved in an at fault accident in Ontario, your car insurance rates may increase. If you share less than 25% of the accident’s fault, your insurance rates may not increase. If you get into a no fault accident, and it's proven that you had nothing to do with the accident, your insurance rates may not be affected.
How much do personal injury lawyers in Brampton cost?
At Bergel Magence LLP, we work on a contingency basis. This means that our fee is a percentage of your compensation. In other words, we only get paid when we win your injury claim. Our personal injury law firm also provides free, no-obligation consultations.
During our initial meeting, we discuss our legal fees with you in detail. This ensures that you are fully informed about the whole process. Our legal fees are reasonable and fair, and we add value and expertise to your claim.
How much will I get as compensation?
When it comes to accidents and personal injury claims, those who suffer more significant losses get higher settlements. For example, if you are unable to work due to your injury or require future care and support, your compensation will likely be higher.
Get in touch with Bergel Magence LLP, and we will help you evaluate your personal injury claim. Our legal team will help you determine and understand the value of your losses and formulate a way to get the reimbursement and compensation you deserve.
How long will it take to resolve my claim?
Although it’s impossible to determine how long it will take to resolve your claim, complex cases are mostly resolved within two to three years after sustaining an injury. Cases with minor issues are quickly resolved compared to more complex ones.
At Bergel Magence LLP, we file and fight for your claim utilizing all our experience, expertise, and specialists, to ensure that it’s resolved as quickly as possible.